Energy Purchasing Cooperative Programs
When commercial energy purchasing was deregulated in Maryland in 2002, the Carroll County Chamber partnered with CQI Associates to establish a Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative for its members. Since then, the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce – CQI Energy Cooperative has helped hundreds of area businesses realize long-term budget stability. In fact, since its inception, CQI Associates has assisted over 20,000 businesses lower their utility bills since 2002.
Benefits of the Carroll County Chamber Commercial Energy Cooperative:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring electric and natural gas at the most competitive rates to businesses.
- Eliminating the need to ‘go through it alone’.
- Historically, the average co-op member Saves about the equivalent of their July electrical bill and/or their February natural gas bill. When compared to utility S.O.S. rates.
- Budget Stability (no more ‘roller coaster costs’) by offering Fixed Rate energy supply costs.
- Assistance in being Proactive in fulfilling energy buying needs.
- We offer the opportunity for businesses to share in the valuable energy Expertise that the cooperative provides.
Attention Members with contracts renewal dates through to September 2017
We are ready to commence the Spring Campaign for members with contract renewal dates through September 2017. Your new Contract will begin at the end of your current contract. Several factors are cause for concern about the market rates into 2016. To learn more click on the link Commercial Energy Cooperative Program Fall 2016 Campaign Ends: September 30, 2016
For those who are renewing or signing up as a new commercial customer: LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION
Want to learn more?
This program offers FREE informational seminars and webinars about energy deregulation and valuable insight into energy procurement options. CQI manages the member education and bid phases of the program, oversees the transition of the members’ energy accounts, and offers continuing technical expertise to members throughout the term of the energy contracts. 2016 Energy Co-op Program Webinar
Learn how your business can benefit from joining the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce – CQI Commercial Energy Purchasing Cooperative by visiting www.cqiassociates.com or calling 443-472-3870 for more information.
Residential Energy Co-op Spring 2016 Campaign Ends: March 25, 2016
In addition to commercial energy procurement, CQI Associates is also a leader in the Chamber Residential Energy Purchasing Cooperative. CQI offers competitive fixed supply rates to the chamber residential energy cooperative members. To learn more or to sign up, go HERE. When signing up, please designate the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce.