Recognizing outstanding local businesses.
The Carroll County Chamber of Commerce is teaming up with the Miller Resources for Entrepreneurs, A Service of Carroll Community College to host The Carroll County Small Business of the Year Awards program. The event is designed to recognize the dedication, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit displayed by local small businesses.
- Have a permanent business location with employee(s) in Carroll County
- Have been in operation for a minimum of two years
- Be a member of the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce
- Submit an application package that address the awards criteria
- NOTE: 2016 winners are not eligible to apply
Winners will be recognized at the Carroll County Small Business Awards on October 12, 2017:
Chamber of Commerce Awards:
- Small Business of the Year: 1-10 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 11-50 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 51-200 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 200+ Employees
Thanks to our sponsors
Contact Peggy Soper at 410-848-9050 or email: email@example.com