Is your business growing and making an impact in Carroll County?
Each year, the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce teams up with the Carroll County Department of Economic Development to host The Carroll County Small Business of the Year Awards program. The Small Business of the Year Awards program is designed to recognize the dedication, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit displayed by small businesses.
NEW AWARD – 2015 Woman in Business Award: A special award will be presented to a woman business owner chosen from the categories for Small Business of the Year.
- Small Business of the Year: 1-10 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 11-50 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 51-200 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 200+ Employees
- Non-Profit Partners in Business (Not eligible for the Woman in Business Award)
- Have a permanent business location with employee(s) in Carroll County.
- Have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Be a member of the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce
- Section I. Background and History
- Section II. Performance & Growth
- Section III. Innovation & Creativity
- Section IV. Competitiveness
- Section V. Community involvement
- Section VI. Provide a statement as to why your business should be named Small Business of the Year
Apply by Aug. 3, 2015
Download: Small Business Application / Non-Profit Application
Awards Sponsored by: BGE / Gibble Enterprises Holdings / Fuchs North America / Carroll County Times