Due to the impending rain forecast for tomorrow, we have decided to move our Friday golf outing start time to 11AM. Check-in will be at 10AM and brunch will be provided. This will give the course more time to dry out after the heavy rains forecast on Thursday. If Thursday’s rain is torrential and makes the course unplayable for Friday, the Links of Challedon will make that call tomorrow afternoon and we will move the outing to our rain date of Friday, November 13th. Our plans at this time, however, are to still play this Friday with the revised start time of 11AM.
For updates on the tournament check our website and Facebook page.