Are you ready to join us?
Please follow the Join Now link above to fill out our online membership form. After you have have submitted the form, a representative will give you call to complete the application and payment process.
The Carroll County Chamber of Commerce helps our members grow and prosper by offering a variety of services and opportunities:
Advertising and Promotion
- Listings in the Chamber’s print and online directories
- Referrals by Chamber staff and other chamber members
- Advertising opportunities:
- ChamberEVENTS place a flyer in the newsletter
- Dedicated Email is a one-ad, one-company email sent to members. Call for more information.
- Sponsorship of Chamber events
- PM Connections – after hours networking events
- Monthly Member Meetings – luncheons with an educational program
- Launch Carroll
- Other Special Meetings – seminars, golf tournament, business awards, and more…
- Presentations on topics of interest to the business community at monthly member meetings
- Conferences and seminars
- Leadership Carroll
- Work of the Legislative Committee during sessions of the General Assembly
- Partnership with the County’s Department of Economic Development
- Partnerships with municipal chambers and business associations
Free and Discounted Services
- Use of the Chamber’s Bulk Rate Stamp Permit
- Job Board – members can post jobs
- Free notary service
- Member-to-Member Coupons
- Discounts on Member mailing labels
- Energy purchasing cooperative for members and employees
Every business in Carroll County is an important part of the community for the services it provides or the products it offers, the people it employs, the families who run it. Helping these businesses to grow and to remain strong is what the Carroll County Chamber is all about.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of membership before joining come to an Orientation Meeting. Meetings are held from 8:30–9:30 AM at the office on 9 East Main St., Westminster. Orientation meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of the month, every month. Call to register.
For more information, please call our office at 410-848-9050. Thanks again for your interest.
Carroll County Chamber of Commerce