Chamber Seeking applications for the 2014 Carroll Small Business Awards
The Small Business of the Year Awards program is designed to recognize the dedication, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit displayed by small businesses. Apply by Sept. 30th.
Member businesses may self-nominate or encourage a fellow business member to apply. Winners will be recognized at the Small Business Awards on November 6, 2014
An application can be found online:
- Small Business of the Year: 1-10 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 11-50 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 51-200 Employees
- Small Business of the Year: 200+ Employees
- Non-Profit Partners in Business
- Have a permanent business location with employee(s) in Carroll County.
- Have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Be a member of the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce
- Section I. Background and History
- Section II. Performance & Growth
- Section III. Innovation & Creativity
- Section IV. Competitiveness
- Section V. Community involvement
- Section VI. Provide a statement as to why your business should be named Small Business of the Year.
2014 Carroll Chamber winners become candidates for the 2015 MD Chamber Business Breakthrough Awards!