Webinars will be held October 14th at 1:00 pm. To participate you must register in-advance for any of the above webinars. Simply go directly to the CQI Associates home page at www.cqiassociates.com and click on the date that you want to participate and follow the steps to RSVP.
The Chamber is throwing the switch on its Fall Energy Campaign!
Now is the time to learn about the Chamber’s Energy Co-op and consider joining for your business and home. We are pleased to once again offer this program to our members through CQI Associates.
You can learn all about the program’s benefits during a webinar on Wednesday, September 24th from 1-2pm. During the webinar you’ll learn:
- How to stabilize energy costs for your business and home
- Regulations and Consumer Protection
- How to Read Your Bill
- The Difference between Energy Suppliers
- How to Avoid Scams
- Rates and Contract Terms
- …and much more
Attention members with commercial Energy Co-op contracts ending in 2014/2015
Your present electric or natural gas agreement managed by CQI Associates is coming up for renewal. We are pricing early in order to take advantage of rates prior to the forecasted increase. Your new contract will begin at the end of your current contract in 2014/2015.
There is NO FEE and one application covers ALL of your electricity and natural gas accounts for ALL locations.
The application deadline for the Chamber of Commerce Energy Purchasing Cooperative program is Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
A RENEWAL APPLICATION FORM is now available online through the Chamber or CQI Associates websites.
To renew online in the Chamber of Commerce Commercial Energy Co-op:
Complete and Sign the NEW Electronic Letter of Authorization by clicking the logo below. Members are encouraged to use this option.
For members unable to enroll online:
- Complete and Sign Letter of Authorization obtained through the Chamber (call 410-848-9050) or CQI Associates.
- Please provide a full recent copy of your utility bill(s), all pages, for all accounts you are enrolling.
- Please scan and email full copies of all documents to Joe Tabeling or fax to 410-747-4752.
- Please mail the originals to: Carroll County Chamber of Commerce, 9 East Main Street, Suite #105, Westminster, MD 21157.
- Please fax full copies of all documents to 410-747-4752 ATTN: Joe Tabeling.