- Please shoot in landscape (widescreen) like in the examples above.
- Hold the phone slightly above eye level. (We don’t want to see up your nose.)
- If possible, include your logo, sign, office, or store in the background, but don’t worry if you can’t.
- Look at your camera lens when you speak.
- Speak slowly and be sincere.
NOTE: You don’t need to recite the full script all at once. You can read and then speak one line at a time. We’ll edit. Just remember to look at your camera lens when you are speaking.
I’m [Your first and last name] from [Your company] and we’re open.
We are the businesses of the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce and we want you to know that most of us are still open for business in spite of COVID-19, and we are all struggling to get through.
So before you shop online with Amazon, check us out. From accountants to vineyards and everything in between, many of us are offering online services, sales, and even shipping to your home. You can find us all at www.CarrollCountyChamber.org
So be kind. Stay safe. And shop local.
We’re all in this together.